Focus on an inspiring Surgical Services Nurse Manager RN who
* Maintains effective communication,participates in establishing and interpreting the philosophy, Mission, Vision, Values, policies, and objectives at the hospital.
* Maintains effective standards of patient care
* Implements strategies to enhance patient experience
* promotes professional growth of surgical RNs
* Appraises current nursing practice in light of changing conceps, methods, and techniques.
The Nurse Manager assures the provision of nursing care services in collaboration with other health professionals. 24/7 accountability for planning and comprehensive operations of surgical department. Demonstrates clinical proficiency in current practice and knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards within the field of nursing. Able to implement sound business and human resource management plans. Educates staff on new techniques and technology, maintains a positive workplace environment. Reports to the Perioperative Director.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing required. CNOR is required. Master of Science in Nursing preferred. Three years of progressive perioperative nursing leadership experience required. Experience leading staff through change. Experience implementing and leading new initiatives. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Staff education and development experience preffered.
Associated topics: admin, chief, critical, line, manager, memory, nurse manager, nursing manager, services manager, supervisor