Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
* Perform regular \"sweeps\" of the work space(s) to identify areas/items/equipment/materials in need of repair, replacement or upgrade. Report all issues to the office manager.
* Re-stock supplies throughout office buildings
* Assist in set-up and break-down of meetings, lunches, and events
* Perform basic maintenance of kitchen area and appliances
* Completes porter services as necessary, could include trash can maintenance, kitchen cleaning, white board cleaning and conference room clean up.
* Assist with the set-up of audio/visual conferencing, etc.
* Order office supplies and help to maintain inventory sheets.
* Provides general administrative and clerical assistance.
* Maintains safe and clean lobby area.
* Assist with internal moves.
* Prepare outbound courier shipments using computer or service providers.
* Operate Postage machine to process mail.
* Control inbound and outbound accountable packages.
* Weighs packages and determines postage.
* Sort parcels for shipping and receiving.
* Prepare items for processing, shipment or transportation.
* Maintains time, volume and delivery records.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Must have a HS diploma
* 1-2 years prior facilities/ Janitorial related experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft office applications and good communication skills
* Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team and service oriented; builds strong working relationships.
* Exhibits exceptional customer service skills.
* Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
* Proven ability to remain calm under pressure; resilient.
* Sound judgment and problem-solving ability.
* Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
* Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction. Must work well under pressure with minimal supervision.
* Must be customer focused and display a professional demeanor.
WATCH Where Service Matters: