Our client is currently seeking a RN Night Supervisor Wikes Barre, PA.
Our client is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- This employee has the responsibility for coordination of total customer care.
- RN Nursing Supervisor performs responsible supervisory and professional work in directing and coordinating all nursing units.
- The individual must have had advanced training and broad nursing experience including supervisory duties.
- The work requires administrative ability, knowledge of training techniques, ability to adapt techniques and procedures in accordance with unusual situations, and the exercise of initiative and good judgment.
- The work is carried out according to standards of professional nursing practices, center policies, rules and regulations, and State and Federal standards.
- 1 year of management experience required.
- 2 years of experience in a LTC/SNF/Rehab setting.
- 3 years total experience. Should have Nurse Manager or House Supervisor experience.
Associated topics: care, ccu, coronary, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, registered nurse, staff nurse, unit