We are hiring Lifeguards to join the High Associates team at Greenfield Estates! The lifeguards are responsible for opening and closing the pool facility, as well as, conducting maintenance responsibilities. They will also lifeguard the pool when it is open to patrons. Part-time, flexible shifts are available! Ideal candidates would be available to work evening and weekend hours.
High Associates is one of the eleven lines of business of the High Companies. We are committed to innovation, industry leadership, environmental stewardship, and helping meet the needs of our community. At High, you'll find a comprehensive Green Initiative and generous volunteer culture.
* Opening and closing the pool facility
* Preventing injuries by minimizing or eliminating hazardous situations or behaviors
* Enforcing facility rules and regulations
* Recognizing and responding quickly to all emergencies
* Performing maintenance duties
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
* State approved professional lifeguard course required
* CPR/AED course required
* Must be at least 15 years of age
* This position reports to the Community Manager
* This position is located at Greenfield Estates
* This position is available from May until September 2019
Associated topics: academic, day camp, fall, host, lake, lifeguard, residential, science, student, teen