The Manager - Regional Sales Office manages the overall operation of a Regional Sales Office.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for both personal and office sales production by line of business.
- Assists the individual Sales Representatives in achieving sales goals by line of business.
- Assists and directs efforts to constantly develop new brokerage sources of business.
- Coaches, counsels, directs and oversees the education, training and development of all Sales employees within the office.
- Establishes and oversees the proper office administrative procedures.
- Administrative maintenance of Company underwriting guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Education, Qualifications and Experience :
Relevant Bachelor's Degree required.
Minimum of 3 years prior experience in group employee benefits sales.
Previous experience managing a Regional Sale Office preferred.
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, management, manager of sales, sales director, sales executive, shift lead, supervisor, territory manager