- Reliance Standard
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Manager - Regional Sales Office manages the overall operation of a Regional Sales Office.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for both personal and office sales production by line of business.
- Assists the individual Sales Representatives in achieving sales goals by line of business.
- Assists and directs efforts to constantly develop new brokerage sources of business.
- Coaches, counsels, directs and oversees the education, training and development of all Sales employees within the office.
- Establishes and oversees the proper office administrative procedures.
- Administrative maintenance of Company underwriting guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Education, Qualifications and Experience :
Relevant Bachelor's Degree required.
Minimum of 3 years prior experience in group employee benefits sales.
Previous experience managing a Regional Sale Office preferred.
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, management, manager of sales, sales director, sales executive, shift lead, supervisor, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.