- Oxford Solutions
- $88,790.00 -132,490.00/year*
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Manufacturing Supervisor opening with our client to supervise and coordinate operations within a welding shop.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing or Welding Engineering and 5 to 7 years experience with welding processes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Supervise shop and field service activities
- Manage, develop and motivate direct reporting staff
- Analyzes job scopes work and blueprints to determine need for supplies and sequence of operations.
- Ensure Safety is managed at the highest levels
- Work to establish continuous improvement of processes and products
- Support all efforts associated with the Operations Manager by providing consistent communication, clear directives and ensuring all details and directives are in order.
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace
- Address and document worker performance issues including but not limited to attendance, poor quality or safety performance or behavior.
- Report, investigate and document all incident, accidents and injuries.
- Bachelor s Degree in Manufacturing or Welding Engineering or related field
- CWI or CPWI Certified
- 5-7 years experience in a technical role associated with welding processes
- Experience in steel fabrication environment preferred
- Prior leadership or supervisory experience
- Ability to set goals and accomplish them.
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines and safe work practices
Manufacturing Supervisor - Welding Operations - 17808
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.