General Position Description:
The Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for communicating and implementing key clinical processes and workflows across and in support of all Worksites as well as managing non-provider staff.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring and Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Utilizes genuine and positive communication to make each customer feel informed, understood and special.
- An effective team member who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities:
- Provides clear direction to achieve goals creating an environment that fosters team commitment and employee engagement.
- Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes that occur at MedExpress while being resilient and flexible and inspiring and motivating the team.
- Constantly communicates to the team in conjunction with the Worksite Manager; is open to opinions and feedback from team members and follows through on commitments.
- Creates a work environment in which people are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and provides clinical support and training to staff.
- Creates and implements clinical policies, documents and workflows unique to each Worksite.
- Performs clinical quality checks/audits; identifies and implements enhancements.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to enhance efficiency and streamline Worksite clinical processes.
- Creates workflows using Visio and other ME tools and implements across Worksites.
- Creates and maintains clinical Worksite reporting; acts as primary resource for clinical Worksite data, information and problem solving.
- Worksite clinical and administrative team members including providers and non-providers.
- Worksites departments/leadership.
- External care services within vicinity of worksite.
- Vendor/Partner - Relevant Vendor relationship management if applicable.