As a leading manufacturer and distributor of automotive glass, Pittsburgh Glass Works (PGW) has grown as a market leader
because of our skilled and motivated team. We are looking for innovative and results-oriented people who want to contribute
and make our company better. As a Tier 1 Supplier, we engineer products to meet the rigorous safety and aesthetic standards
of the automobile industry. With over 110 locations across the United States and Canada, our network of replacement glass
wholesale distribution branches provide superior value to our customers.
The Pittsburgh, PA team is looking for a Pricing Administrator to join their team. Reporting to the Manager ARG Pricing, The
Pricing Administrator is responsible for providing pricing support for the PGW Auto Replacement Glass business. With over
8,000 products and thousands of customers, pricing is highly variable. The incumbent is required to update pricing
information for both the branch and truckload sides of the business on a daily basis based on information provided from Sales
and Pricing teammates. Responsible for processing contractually-obligated monthly, quarterly and annual rebates including
obtaining necessary approvals, issuing the rebates in Agility, and interacting with Accounting. This position must also maintain
and implement new glass part pricing and sundry maintenance in Agility and Parts Plus, as well as spearhead the resolution of
any customer invoicing discrepancies that may arise.
1. Enter and maintain pricing into Price and Part Administration Systems; ensuring proper pricing on customer invoices for US
and Canadian customers, affecting approximately $330M / year in sales.
2. Enter and track large (bulk) orders to confirm mandatory order requirements and achieve correct shipments including filling
stock outs from the branch; sales of approx. $5M / year.
3. Calculate and process customer rebates and credits (approx. 75 customers, $1M / month); adhering to customers' contracts.
4. Conduct glass parts data maintenance in Price and Part Administration Systems for both U.S. and Canada; including new
parts pricing, (includes Dealer Direct Program), product discontinuation, interchanges, customer-based restrictions, etc.
5. Work with PGW branch and supply chain personnel to evaluate and administer new sundry parts; including product data
collection, price set-up, and communication of changes or additions.
6. Investigate and ensure resolution of pricing discrepancies to respond to customer inquiries.
7. Create monthly reports for both several large customers and PGW departments. These include monthly price file and order
history reports and pallet quantity reports.
8. Works with the Director of National Accounts on the creation of new national customer locations, including pricing, rebates,
e-Ordering, route creation/modification, contractual obligations, and any other relationship specifics.
LKQ Corporation (NYSE: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
* Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
* Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)?
* Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career