KOA Speer Electronics has an exciting opportunity for an Operations/Logistics Manager at our Bradford, PA facility. We are growing and are looking for talented and energetic candidates seeking employment with a globally recognized market leader in the passive electronic industry.
- Strategically manage the day-to-day planning, direction, and monitoring of the warehouse operation and efficiencies (Receiving, Processing, Shipping, Transportation)
- Partner with Senior Inventory Control Manager to ensure proper stock control.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with CSW data storage system that incoming parts are received, stored and input into the parts management system.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Create departmental annual budget Approve and assist with non-conformances corrective actions (handle all ISO IATF related problem resolutions)
- Create plans to automate, improve efficiency thru the supply chain, warehouse process (transportation, receiving, warehousing, picking, processing, and shipping).
- Identify workplace hazards through workplace inspections, assess risks and conduct job safety analysis.
- Ensure team members are appropriately trained.
- Observe, mentor, coach & develop team members ensuring job capabilities, competencies and program/policy application & use.
- BS Degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration 5 years warehouse management experience in fast paced receiving and shipping environment
- Knowledge of Warehouse and Inventory Software and System (CWS, location software tools, RFID technologies)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as public speaking and presentation skills Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel and Power Point)
- ome travel required (including international)
- Must have a valid U.S. Drivers License & eligibility to obtain a U.S. Passport
KOA Speer Electronics offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: analyst, director, generalist, leader, logistics manager, logistics specialist, shift supervisor, representative, warehouse analyst, warehouse management