IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the high-reaching edge in the cognitive era.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
As a Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
* Interface Management Including Interface Control and Integration/Coordination
* PMO Support (including ICAs, MOAs, ATOs, Policies)
* EA Support (including SV-1, SV-6, data modelling, data mapping)
* Functional Team Support
* Technical Team Support (including MW, RICE, TAT, BASIS)
Relocation to the Harrisburg, PA area, United States Citizenship, and the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Clearance is a requirement.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Mentorship. 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, mentorship and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in you, our workforce, through:
* Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
* Finding your dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career dreams
* Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in.
(2252) pshj gbssappub
High School Diploma/GED
Associated topics: data analytic, data integration, data manager, data quality, data scientist, data warehouse, database administrator, hbase, sql, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.