Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.Purpose
Learn electrical distribution business through a structured program of rotating assignments and accelerated training to prepare for a sales position.
- Develop an understanding of Company professional sales process.
- Develop an understanding of warehouse fundamentals including shipping, receiving and inventory management counter sales.
- Learn responsibilities of the customer service and sales positions.
- Develop product knowledge and demonstrate training and presentation skills.
- Develop an understanding of quotations processes.
- Develop understanding of the importance of continued improvement process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
No experience required.
Preferred Job Requirements
Four-year degree preferredKnowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of the distribution industry
- Knowledge of professional sales process
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with customers
Traditional office environment.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) -
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, management, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, supervisor