- GHR - Search
- $69,820.00 -96,690.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
3399 Bath Pike
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Registered Nurse (RN) -Occupational Health
A large, multi-site health system in the greater Philadelphia area is seeking an Occupational Health Nurse for one of their multiple acute care hospitals.
As the Occupational Health Nurse, you will be responsible for developing, teaching and providing educational health and safety programs to area employers and Occupational Health staff.
- Coordinate and deliver services and programs
- Provide healthcare services both on and off-site
- Injury care and prevention services
- Health promotion educational programs
- Pennsylvania licensed Registered Nurse
- COHN-S (Certified Occupational Health Nurse - Specialist)
- 1-2 years Case Management experience
- Certifications in 1 of the following, highly preferred: Hearing Conservation, Pulmonary Function Testing
- Smoking Cessation Facilitator, BAT Instructor
Salary: $60,000 - $95,000/yr
- Extensive benefits, over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita, Senior Recruitment Manager
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, coronary, hospice, intensive, mhb, neonatal, nurse, registed, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.