Clinical Nurse Educator Interventional Radiology
A wonderful, top notch hospital health system has an opening for a Clinical Nurse Educator to join their Interventional Radiology program in the Gaithersburg, MD area.
- Perm placement; Immediate start available!
- Salary & Compensation: $75,000 $110,000/yr DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage starts 1st day of hire
- PTO 27 days for the 1st year that is over 5 weeks Paid Time Off
- Many opportunities for continuing education!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8a 4p
- The Clinical Nurse Educator is responsible for orientation, education and training of all new employees, ongoing education and training of existing employees and keeping staff and management up to date on certifications, policies etc.
- BSN required. MSN preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a Nurse Educator, Nurse Specialist or Clinical Nurse Manager role.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in Neurointerventional and/or Interventional Radiology.
- Cardiac Cath lab experience in a plus!
For more information on this great Clinical Nurse Educator opportunity, please contact Alyssa Comita at ...@ghresources.com or call 610.###.####!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Dont miss out on this fantastic Clinical Nurse Educator opportunity. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: anesthetist, assessments, associate, clinic, cns, community, physician assistant, practice, specialist, splst