Interested in day-time shifts, flexible hours, and one on one care?
Come join BAYADA Home Health Care and love what you do again!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a Full-time opportunity performing home visits in the Harrisburg East Shore area.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required.
**For immediate consideration please email Alyssa McCarthy at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Each RN - Registered Nurse will:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
Qualifications for a RN Registered Nurse:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse - RN in Pennsylvania.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical Registered Nurse - RN(medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed Registered Nurse - RN career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, domiciliary, infusion, neonatal, nurse, psychatric, tcu, transitional, unit