Loading some great jobs for you...
JR Account Manager - Sports Backgrounds Wanted
If you have a competitive nature and perform well in fast paced situations, we have opportunities with high earning potential and advancement opportunity.
We believe winning is a habit and as such we reward our team often for helping achieve company goals by offering advancement opportunities as well as bonuses, trips for those who qualify.
Currently, we're hiring for a Jr. Account Manager at Avante Partners. We're a sales and marketing firm that specializes in customer acquisition and retention for clients in the telecommunication and wireless industry. Individuals will to start in this position and quickly transition into our management training program based on their own merit.
- Learning a systematic approach to sales and marketing
- Implementing that system by doing simple marketing presentations to customers
- Doing customer acquisition and retention
- Providing customer service
- Most important -- HAVING FUN
In management training an individual will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting professional interviews
- Training new employees
- Leading, managing, and developing a small team
- Working directly with the management team to implement new ideas to grow the business
- Learning HR, Administration, and operations
Responsibilities in this role include meeting with customers one on one, using a CRM program to track client information and help with placing sales with clients. Overseeing a lead list list of clients and providing great customer service.
-4 year degree or equivalent work experience required
-Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people
-Professional image, strong verbal and communication skills
-Great student mentality and willingness to learn
What We Will Offer:
- One on One Training
- An Awesome Work Environment
- Competitive Pay (Comm/Bonuses/Residuals)
- Professional and Personal Growth
- Ability to Work and Represent 2 Fortune 500 Companies
- Travel Opportunities
**The Company is Based in Bridgewater, NJ and we are an equal opportunity employer
Applicants please forward resume to human resources at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]. All positions are based on performance.