Position: Clinical RN Case Manager
Weekly hours: Varies (8 hours minimum)
Albright LIFE consists of three healthcare centers where seniors can spend several days per week receiving the support they need in order to continue living independently at home. Albright LIFE is part of Albright Care Services, a not-for profit organization which has been serving seniors in Central Pennsylvania for 100 years.
At Albright LIFE Lancaster & Lebanon, we are looking for a clinical RN case manager to work in the clinic which is attached to the day center. This is a Monday through Friday position with day hours. The clinical RN case manager:
- Within the clinic, provides skilled nursing care / treatments as well as routine nursing care for ongoing and episodic illnesses;
- Conducts a comprehensive assessment of each new participant, as well as re-assessments and evaluations in accordance with LIFE standards;
- Actively participates in the interdisciplinary team, determining the nursing goals of each participant's care plan and monitoring progress toward those goals;
- Manages the clinic LPN(s);
- Provides coverage for nursing staff who may call-off sick between Lebanon and Lancaster while also helping the clinic when a new enrollment comes in
The starting hourly rate for this position depends on experience but typically ranges from $28.00 to $34.32.
Albright LIFE Lancaster
417 West Frederick Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
- RN or BSN degree with current RN licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Thorough knowledge of current community health nursing practice and skill in the application of current nursing procedures.
- Ability to effectively plan and coordinate nursing care for individuals, familiies and groups.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, under pressure, while maintaining cooperative working relationships.
- At least one year of experience with older adults.
Albright Care Services is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with federal and state law, operates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, neonatal, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgery, surgical